Saturday, March 12, 2011

What Happened To Sandra Models Father

E25 BLENDING BRUSH - REVIEW

Hi girls!

Here I am to talk about a lovely gift I Received from Sigma

E25 BLENDING BRUSH - $ 9.00

http://www.sigmabeauty.com/product_p/e25.htm ? Click = 58729






E25 - Travel size blending brush.

CONSIDERATIONS:
- This brush blends and softens eye and cream shadows.
- I found it very good for the direct application of the colours on the lid.
- Also, I think it is awesome to apply eye primers and concelears.
- It is THE IDEAL DUPE FOR N.217 MAC BRUSH.
- It did not lose any hair even after been cleaned several times and It is still very soft.
- The price is acceptable ($9,00 + $ 5,60 - shipment costs)
FOR INFOS ABOUT SIGMA BEAUTY SHIPMENT/DELIVERY/PAYMENT CLICK HERE:

Basically I was really satisfied with this brush that I find really valuable.
The customs could be a problem, since the products come from the USA, but if you buy a low quantity of items, Sigma will send them inside an envelope, which normally are not opened and controlled.
Have you ever try Sigma Brushes?
What do you think?
XOXO
Stefy

0 comments:

Post a Comment