Friday, March 4, 2011

Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing Cheats

"MY KAWAII JAPAN COLLECTION - HAUL NEVEMAKEUP

Here I am again girls!

I leave you with a mini haul and arrivatomi NeveMakeup order made earlier.



The new collection KAWAII JAPAN everything I wanted, but having already dozens of eyeshadow purple / purple / pink / purple / lavender I decided to buy:

- eye shadows and ZEN WASABI (in mini)





ZEN is a brown totally opaque dark, almost black / gray. It 'easy to blend and very pigmented. It 's perfect when used wet as eyeliner and draw the eye crease.
It 's a cool color but very intriguing and nontrivial.

WASABI AND 'TO HAVE ! It 'an acid green, yellow and studded with rhinestones undertone verdi chiari, argentei e verde acqua. Non fatevi ingannare dalle apparenze: non รจ un colore volgare o pacchiano. Nel suo essere fluo/neon mantiene una finezza sorprendete! Credetemi.
Credo sia perfetto per l'estate in abbinamento agli accessori giusti e a una bella abbronzatura.

Prezzo : €6,71 fino a mezzanotte del 6 marzo - poi €7,90 - 2g
Prezzo formato Mini : €3,90 - 0,7g

INCI:

Zen: Mica (C.I. 77019), Iron Oxides (C.I. 77499, C.I. 77491, C.I. 77492).
Wasabi: Mica (C.I. 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Iron Oxide (CI 77492), Silica, Tin Oxide.

NeveMakeup I remind you that the products are:

- no preservatives, silicones, glycerin, oils nor animal components.
- formulated to reduce the risk of allergy and fragrance.
- non-comedogenic.
- Made in Italy.
- cruelty free: no animal testing!
- also suitable for vegetarians and vegans.

- the brush KABUKI KAWAII



Price: € 11.47 until midnight on March 6 - then € 13.50

The design of this brush is cute, the bristles are very compact and two-tone.

Size: brush total length 5.7 cm, 3.0 cm diameter neck.

's perfect for applying mineral powders.
Seeing is believing: the kabuki and flatbuki are phenomenal even for the preparation of liquid funds.

This brush is Cruelty Free and its bristles are synthetic.

as gifts, I got:

- the plastic pouch in satin signed NeveMakeup

Size: width 23.5 height 13.5 cm, depth Fund bellow about 4 cm.
(It 's really roomy and comfortable to wear throughout your tricks)
Price: € 1.50

- SAILOR MOON in mini format: an apricot blush overflowing with glitter. I think it's best suited as a illuminating eyeshadow as blush, at least on my skin that tends to shine and to be mixed at certain times of the year.





Basically, I was satisfied with these few purchases.

I hope not to smash the kabuki first time with my chronic clumsiness: it is so small and delicate ...^_^

I can not wait to try WASABI in conjunction with the purple ...

you have purchased any product from this collection, or in general by NeveMakeup?

What do you think? A hug

0 comments:

Post a Comment