Thursday, February 25, 2010

Ovulation Discharge Vs.

the photo on the document does not resemble me more ...

sang Captain tightened was cool ...

is the new adventure I am about to tell, even to bring you back because it happened to a colleague See!
information desk ... comes this ...
Lady: Excuse Miss, I should renew my document ...
V. Link: has photos lady?
S: Yes! here

V. the look ... look at the lady ... the look ... and concerns the lady ....

V: lady look that the photos must be recent ....
S: Look, that I made yesterday by the recent photographer!



(TYPE THE LADY WAS THE DOG IN THE PHOTO AND GRAPHICS FOR THE SKIN THAT DOCUMENT WAS BRILLIANT and my colleagues think ... OH THE MARIANNA ... ALL IN ONE NIGHT?!? !?!?!?)





V. O_O \u0026lt;__ \u0026lt;· OMG
° S. EH knows .... I made a little touch up by the photographer ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment