Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Method Of Usage Wellastrate

5 days without washing ...

was a Wednesday morning a few months ago (around August I think) we were in front me and my colleague inseparable T. at some point enter these two "ladies" went from 70 on their backs and Smell TERRRRIBBBBILE ago
"Miss, you have not found a chain eh?"
"no lady over here we have nothing, tried to feel the lost property office?"
"Oh no"
"I try to listen, how was it?"
Mrs. describes the chain and in the meantime we try to contact the office, in the meantime I and T. we were trying to stay as away as possible from the stench that had been seized office and feels the two of them whispering:
"safe to say but atze vila Vinardi lost?" (Are you sure you have lost it Friday?)
"to dit to you, I remember very well because Friday was the last time I WASH AND MODIFIED"


ahhhh here .. . now understands everything!
now, I understand that maybe when you were young the bathroom was a weekly thing, the big event, but fuck the year 2000, this bad habit you can also make the switch!

0 comments:

Post a Comment