Monday, February 15, 2010

Hollywood Rules Shirt

so abstruse concept of the FILA ...

In an office where I work, there are the snakes to put in a column like those people that are in the mail
there is a clear path to follow and you're forced to move from us to withdraw a ticket to direct users to other services.
E 'did so
the path to follow is that of the red arrow and then there is to stop where there are red dots take a ticket and sit in the waiting room ...
MA ... there is always a but .. there are evil geniuses who are in line with 20 people going around where there are green arrows and ask me
"Excuse me is just the ticket could give me the"

AND OTHERS ARE WAITING FOR A sausage sandwich instead. .

Or get them at the bar, maybe while I'm talking to someone else and I say, "Excuse me a ticket would ?!?!" ROW, ROW, ROW!
HUNTING THE MILITARY serve some purpose LEAST!
LEARNING THE CONCEPT OF ROW!

0 comments:

Post a Comment