Thursday, February 4, 2010

Jessica Simpson Babysitting Scary Dolls

and here are a bit 'provincialotti ...

has just entered ... on 70in .. cap on his head with his age ... and starts looking at all the leaflets ...
and starts talking to himself ....
"no this does not interest me" ... "Well even this" ..
approaches the counter and says,
"but there are still movies for seniors on Wednesdays?"
- "yes sure, here is the flyer"
"and when they end?"
- "March 3"
"ah last so little?" (And sucks)
- "look at the projections that are started in November ......."
"Excuse eh is not that the LUNARIETTO, because last year we had"
"We look at the pharmacy ... or even brought us what he did the local police ..." I'll show (of course schedules have been commandeered by the counter and put in the cupboard behind us because there are only very few ...)
"mah .. police, pharmacy, police, chemists have struggled ..."
Guess 'WHO WILL' NEVER CHOSEN .. ...
"that the Hall is beautiful all colored, but the pharmacy is easy and then I always take all the years"
I give it to him and said:
"I know because I lived in Parma, Parma beautiful offices! ! I walked around and I always went out with a bunch of interesting stuff. there are the Teatro Regio, Verdi .. here are a bit 'PROVINCIALOTTI ... -__-"
during his monologue I I looked at and displayed a smile thinking
- Tornaco in Parma, not! if you like it so much ...-


concludes "we did well 4 you and I talk, I hope not to have disturbed"
NO YOU THAT ARE DISTURBED!
1 - "never mind .. . buonasera "-_-"""""

0 comments:

Post a Comment