Monday, February 14, 2011

What To Write In A 21st Card

candy prize!


And who expected to receive a prize!?
thank autistaxcaso that I rewarded!

This blog was created for the event as an outlet for my misadventures ... At first I thought that I did not read any!

Riporto le regole da seguire

- ringraziare chi ci ha dato il premio.
- scrivere un post riguardante il premio.
- passarlo ai 12 blogger che riteniamo meritevoli.
- mettere i link dei suddetti blog.
- avvisare i vincitori.


in ordine sparso

1) Capelli e Parole - LaGGina mi fa morir dal ridere! 
2) Turisti storditi    
3) Al farmacista non far saper..   
4) his dog drooling!
5) cashier poised
6) the secretary of Veterinary
7) door open


forgive me but the others have already received and then I avoid the word!

0 comments:

Post a Comment