Monday, April 12, 2010

Sympathy Quote Loss Mother

Bay Vietri sul Mare in the blue ... just

& # 160;

DSC_8281 720 pixel
Optics Nikon D300 Tokina 12-24mm ISO 200 16mm 2 sec. f/20 - polarizing filter - Lee grad soft 0.75 - tripod

A photo taken a few weeks ago in the Bay of Vietri sul Mare, the enchanting Amalfi Coast. Arrived at almost dusk, I found a very soft light that inspired me to try a shot a little different than usual ... I purposely put in the foreground, a red stone to give depth and a sharp contrast to the whole scenario that went from the sunset at dusk, I mount the polarizer to reduce unwanted reflections, along with time of exposure I tried to find the right movement of the water with the largest stone in the middle ... also thanks to a sloping soft neutral filter of Lee 0.75 I got the right exposure between foreground and sky.

0 comments:

Post a Comment