Monday, March 15, 2010

California Booster Seat Law 2010

the shape ...

giovedì morning I was at the switchboard ...
clear that I and my colleagues of the information services are not public employees, but taken from a cooperative that has contracted offices ..
10ima time after forwarding the call to the office in charge of this city and he was to say that I go back because he did not answered me
NATIONAL Mad, but these now need to be here in the office?
IO: 8 to 13 (was 9.30 in type ...)
CI: eh why not respond? I would like to see if there was the outline of the dwarf there .... um ... BRUNETTA !
IO: quite right
CI: goes well, lady ... we are in Italy ...



the way the employees of the PA Brunetta had the effect only for the first month .. then everything is back to normal daily routine slow ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment