Thursday, June 17, 2010

Whydoes My Husband Snore With His Mouth Closed



this lady is one of many that always fills up bags and bags of brochures. now arrive at the office (the one that has to do with the public) and I find this brochure on the counter with a dodger post it "to keep Mrs. XXX" .. and I thought to myself .. "Again?" I have taken 12 the other day! ask my colleague tells me that said to keep it for "friend" sesese lallallero always the same old story!
now open and you get:

lady look there should be a flyer of the event I
XXX: here it is
lady: ah thanks

sees another flyer on the counter of another event

lady: ah I'll take up too
: Look lady who is not the program of the event, it's just a contest related to what
lady: ah I tried the program I
: this year because they did not plan each week's events than after
lady: ah but last year there. I wanted it.

O___O

I: eh lady there this year.

then decides to take up the same

lady things with other trips, holidays? I
: no lady that I gave you the most comprehensive.
lady would have a little bag?
I said, no we do not look

al chè addocchia una borsina che ho appoggiato dalla mia parte di bancone con dentro le mie cose che non avevo ancora fatto in tempo a mettere sotto dove ho i piedi. continua a fissarla intensamente finchè le dico
io: signora QUELLA E' LA MIA BORSA CON IL PRANZO !
signora: ahhhh ma non ce l'ha la borsina??
io: NO SIGNORA. LE HO GIA' DETTO CHE QUI NON ABBIAMO BORSINE.
signora: ma l'altra volta me l'hanno data



immagino che borsa le avranno dato, visto che qui non ne abbiamo, sicuramente sarà stata una borsa della spesa di qualcuno.
sta per andarsene sto per ascoltare un'altra lady who has since back when it came to giving a new belly lady looks at me shocked and I
says
lady but she is sure that no other things trips ??????
I: Yes. GOODBYE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment