Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Rent Amasle Wedding Gown

an idiot like you've never view

we go again ... here it comes her. ... OLD Saccenti this morning if the 'has caught my colleague T.
T: hello tell me
VS: no I wanted to look at Miss complain they are doing the work on XXXX street parking and there is a mud that seems to be in Africa, I can not ventilate my room because it comes as a powder.
T: eh lady are finishing the work is a bit 'uncomfortable but I do not think something as huge as she does
VS: No, because I treat all of moron, I also called alderman responsible and kept saying "yes, yeah, yeah "and then he hung up. I was treated like a moron"
T: no, ma'am, but you will be wrong
VS: I see now she is dealing with moron, an idiot is
T: Madam, please change tone or leaving
VS YOU DO NOT LIKE ME an idiot I've never seen


T: lady but as you can? Now he tells me his name

the VS has been given to the escape ... has left the office and T. has run out
T: Lady now back here and tells me his name

eclipse

I could not believe it when he told me ..
for 7 € per hour and 78 do not insult me. even for 1 million euro. THANK YOU.

0 comments:

Post a Comment